Importing Pets to UK with PBS Pet Travel
If your pet is travelling into the UK, PBS Pet Travel can arrange for customs clearance for their arrival. We can also assist with:
- Transportation of you and your pet to your residence
- Domestic and European onward flights
- Kennel boarding
Bringing a Pet to the UK
Once you know what date your pet will be coming into the UK, get in touch with us as soon as possible. We like to know your plans as far in advance as possible so that we can pre-arrange customs clearance.
To ensure everything is arranged seamlessly for you, we will need:
- Your booking confirmation number from your airline
- Your flight number
- Travel date
- Origin airport
- Contact name, telephone number and email address
- For all pets travelling into London Heathrow please download this form and attach it to your pet’s kennel
- Completed C5 form (see below) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of travel
- If your pet is arriving into the UK with a Pet Passport we will also need you to complete the pet passport declaration form (see below)
Animal Reception Addresses: Pick Up Your Pets from Airport
Usually, most pets are ready for collection (customs and DEFRA permitting) 3 to 4 hours after flight arrival, providing all documentation is correct.
Heathrow Animal Reception Centre
Heathrow Airport, Beacon Road, Houndslow, Middlesex, TW6 3JF
+44 (0)208 745 7894
If your pet is arriving in to London Heathrow you will be able to collect them from the Animal Reception Centre.
Gatwick Animal Reception Centre
Animal Aircare Co Ltd, Cargo Forecourt Road, Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick, RH6 0SQ
+44 (0)1293 555 580
If your pet is arriving in to London Gatwick you will be able to collect them from the Animal Reception Centre.
Manchester Airport Animal Reception Centre
3000 World Freight Terminal, Manchester Airport, Ringway, Manchester, M90 5BA
+44 (0)161 499 6700
If your pet is arriving in to Manchester airport you will be able to collect them from the Animal Reception Centre.