Pet Transport and Animal Courier Services in the UK, Europe and Overseas
When transporting your pet to a different location whether it be in the UK or abroad, we understand that it’s all about confidence and trust. Wherever your pet is travelling to our trusted pet courier service makes relocating animals easy and safe.
We prefer to describe ourselves as luxury transport for your pet or a personalised pet chauffeur rather than just a pet courier because as a big group of animal lovers ourselves we understand that your pet deserves the very best.
UK Pet Courier
Our expert animal couriers can collect your beloved companion from any airport in the UK. If you are moving to the UK, the courier will arrive in their specialised and air-conditioned animal transportation unit and make your pet feel thoroughly comfortable. Once collected we will bring them right to your new front door, making sure your pet is happy and relaxed throughout the journey.
Pet Courier Europe
Whether you and your pet are off on a holiday to Spain or you’re making a permanent move to France, your pet will be in our specialist’s hands from the initial airport collection to the moment we reunite them with you at their European destination.
International Pet Courier
When transporting your pet overseas it can be stressful for both you and them. With PBS you’re both in safe hands. If you need to transport your pet abroad, our animal courier will deliver your pet in the same comfortable vehicle to the departure airport well before check-in. Your pet will be passed over to the correct airport team to begin their journey overseas.
If you are travelling at the same time or will be on the same flight as your pet, we can make arrangements to transport passengers and any luggage to any UK location or airport.
What makes PBS Pet Travel different?
We like to think we’re a bit different from the rest. We’re not only a family-run business that’s dedicated to transporting pets around the world safely, but we believe these things make us stand out too:
- Our whole team are animal lovers and pet owners and we agree they are part of the family and deserve comfortable and safe travel
- All our vehicles are air conditioned and have heating so it will always be the right temperature for your pet
- Your pet will never be left alone we always make sure they’re accompanied
- All our drivers are experienced in handling all animals and are DEFRA approved and insured
- When your pet is with us, we will treat them like our own, they’ll get regular stops for walks, food and cuddles.
What are the benefits of using a pet courier?
We know that transporting your pet can be nerve wracking, but your companion will receive all the care and attention they need whilst in our care. Check out some of the great benefits of utilising our expert pet transport service below:
- Less stress – we can help reduce the anxiety associate with moving for both you and your pet
- No more confusion – airline regulations, import requirements and flight options can be very confusing. At PBS, we take this headache away and will help arrange everything for you
- In safe hands – having your pet out of site and out of your control can be distressing. Every courier at PBS loves animals and they will receive unmatched care
- Save time – let us take some of the administration away so you can concentrate on your upcoming move
How can I prepare my pet?
Wherever your pet is off to on their next adventure it’s important that you plan carefully and be prepared for your pet to be transported. Preparing them for smooth transport is essential. Here’s what you need to do to make sure you’re ready for the pet courier.
- Ensure you have a travel kennel and that your pet is familiar and accustomed to it before travel
- Include appropriate bedding so that your pet is comfortable
- Make sure you have their collar and lead ready
- Write down any contact numbers in case of emergency
- If your pet requires any medication make sure this is packed and stored safely
- It’s advised that you make a trip to the vet for a check up before travel, they may recommend your pet has vaccines depending on where they are travelling to
- If you have any concerns or queries, make sure you ask our couriers they will do everything they can to put your mind at ease
Pet Travel FAQS
Q: How much does a pet courier cost?
A: We like to think our pet courier services are very reasonably priced but to make sure that you get the best value for money and everything you want included we provide an individual itemized quotation for you before confirming your booking.
Q: Can I transport my pet to Spain?
A: Yes, you can trust PBS Specialist Pet Travel to safely and efficiently transport your pet to Spain or any other country in Europe or Overseas. We offer a range of pet transport services to ensure that each of our customers specific pet relocation needs are met.
Q: Can PBS Pet Travel courier my rabbit?
A: Yes of course, here at PBS we have extensive knowledge and love for all animals, furry, feathered or finned. If you’re floppy eared friend needs a first-class courier service, then we are here to help.