The EU health certificates used for imports of cats, dog & ferrets, also known as non-commercial and commercial annex certificates are changing and we only have a grace period of until the end of December before the Animal reception centres and Animal and plant health agency start failing old style certificates resulting in significant costs & delays on the day of arrivals to replace with EU pet passports.

New non-commercial annex –

Commercial annex –

Owners and shippers are obligated to check if the country their pet/s are travelling from have their owner version of the EU health certificate before completing the versions available at the above links.

“From start to finish Emelye has been extremely professional and made the process clear and very personal...”
5 stars
“Eva and I wanted to sincerely thank each of you for assistance through every step of the way...””
5 stars
“Thank you so much for making our move as stress-free as possible...””
5 stars
Moving Abroad with Exotic Pets

Moving abroad alone is stressful but add in relocating your pet as well and this can produce many more challenges. However, leaving your beloved pet…. read more

Can Dogs be Sedated for Flights?

If you’re taking your pet on holiday or relocating abroad with your pooch you’re likely going to have to take them on a flight, which…. read more

Make Dog Travel Easier with These Ingenious Accessories

If you’re off on an adventure; whether it’s a walk in the country, a trip to the beach, road trip or flight overseas, you don’t…. read more